Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IVF Day 4

Thank you everyone for your comments and support. It means a lot to know you are reading my blog and cheering me on. Only a few people know that I am in the process of IVF, so it means a lot to see words of encouragement.

Things are going really well so far. I am still really excited - I am having trouble studying for my test in fact, because I am so excited I just want to read blogs and search things on google. However, I have a test right after my follicle check appointment on Friday so I really need to get studying!

I got to add the Menopur to my regimine tonight and decrease my Follistim dose. The shots went well except at one point K came over and was watching me inject myself, which made me nervous, and I started to stick myself, then panicked and pulled it back out, before thrusting it in again. So I stuck myself three times tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment