I'm excited to announce that I have been nominated for my very first blogging award :) Aislinn over at Baby Makin' nominated me. Thank you Aislinn! I love reading your blog.
And to all my other readers - 11 now! :) I love the support I get from you ladies. Most days I come home from work and take a break by catching up on your blogs. Reading about your journeys and struggles really inspires me, and I am rooting for you every step of the way. I feel that you are the only friends I have who really understand what I am going through. So thank you to all of you!
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake? For my birthday I always have Dairy Queen icecream cake. It is my favorite. But K makes some awesome chocolate chip coconut cookies that I love. If I eat cookies I perfer them in either dough form or straight out of the oven.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Dark chocolate :) I eat way too much of Brook.side's dark chocolate covered pomegranate.
3. Favorite sweet treat? This is a tough one. At the top of my list are: under-cooked brownies (that are still gooey), oreo balls (ground oreo mixed with cream cheese covered in almond bark, and I don't even like oreos), better-than-sex cake, and butterfinger icecream.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? After lunch and dinner. Once I have something savory I always have room for something sweet.
5. Sweet nickname? My father-in-law calls me his "Dee-dle daughter," which I think is the sweetest thing ever :)